Ultrasonic tanks made of high quality materials and components.
The FREE 3 and FREE 9 ultrasonic tanks are manufactured with high quality materials and components, guaranteeing resistance and durability.
- The stainless steel used is AISI316, thicker and more resistant.
- The transducer heads that trigger the ultrasonic wave are made of ceramic, ensuring a longer life.
Numerous programs are available to optimally set up the operation:
- Heating of the liquid by variable temperature from 20 to 65°.
- Ultrasonic power of 38 kHz
- Ultrasonic duration from 1 to 30 minutes
- Degas function
- Sweep function
The Free 3 and Free 9 tanks are supplied with a wide range of accessories:
- Droplet-proof transport tray
- Instrument basket (Free 3: 1, Free 9: 2)
- Beaker stand
- 2 beakers
- 1 basket for small objects (Free 9)
In addition, the Free cuvettes have a covering bonnet, preventing any infiltration, and protecting the electronic components.
Finally, each Free tank is equipped with a drain connection, making it much easier to empty the liquids, and avoiding difficult handling that could lead to spillage of the contents.
in the same range
A high-performance product that is very useful for small practices.
Washer-disinfectors developed to meet the most demanding hygiene standards.
The most compact model on the market.
Compact, very stable and reliable scroll welder.
For perfectly osmosed water and better operation of the steriliser.
Quality performance and compact design
Traceability printer connected to the sterilizer.